Download our free ebook to find out how individuals with an advanced degree or exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business can achieve their goal of permanent residency in the United States without having to endure the cumbersome labor certification process.
This short book is a concise introduction to an EB-2 National Interest Waiver (“NIW”) petition, and will answer the following questions:
- What is a National Interest Waiver?
- Who should consider petitioning for a National Interest Waiver?
- What are the eligibility criteria?
- What steps are involved in petitioning for a National Interest Waiver?
- What evidence best supports a National Interest Waiver petition?
- What are the fees involved to apply for a National Interest Waiver?
Get the information you need to secure permanent residency in the U.S. through the National Interest Waiver petition. Simply fill out the form to the right to get your free download today!
Ready to get started right away? Contact us to initiate the NIW process or to discuss a free consultation with Thomas J. Arkell, Senior Immigration Partner at Dunn Law Firm. Mr. Arkell will review your qualifications and give you an honest evaluation of the likelihood that your NIW petition will be approved if he files it on your behalf.